The InfoSure product offers a wide range of opportunities for describing, evaluating, monitoring and comparing health insurance schemes. The web-based, multilingual database application:
- InfoSure provides you with a clearly structured questionnaire for collecting substantial quantitative and qualitative data (also available as PDF-File on the CD-ROM).
- InfoSure supports the design, implementation and survey of health insurance schemes as well as their continuous monitoring.
- InfoSure is a professional tool designed to measure the appropriateness of and accessibility to health care benefits, to encourage efficiency and quality control as well as to provide an analysis of the cost-effectiveness of insurance schemes.
- InfoSure supports consultancy and decision-making in health care financing and health insurance by improving evidence-based actions and advice.
- InfoSure allows world-wide access to a pool of expertise and exchange of practical and scientific experience amongst policymakers, administrators, insurance managers, stakeholders, academics, and more.
- InfoSure evaluation methodology and information system is suitable for many further purposes and can be adapted to explore a wide range of issues.